Today, Apple announced its list of App Store Awards 2022 for best apps winners for this year along with the top chart for most downloaded apps and games across free and paid categories. This year, the winners’ list has a lot more diversity and has been well-represented from across the world.
American technology giant Apple on Tuesday announced the winners of the 2022 App Store Awards 2022 for best apps. This year’s award category consisted of the best app and game of the year for an iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
“This year’s App Store Award winners reimagined our experiences with apps that delivered fresh, thoughtful, and genuine perspectives. From self-taught solo creators to international teams spanning the globe, these entrepreneurs are making a meaningful impact, and represent the ways in which apps and games influence our communities and lives,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO.
App Store Awards 2022 for Best Apps:
– iPhone App of the Year: BeReal, from BeReal.
– iPad App of the Year: GoodNotes 5, from Time Base Technology Limited.
– Mac App of the Year: MacFamilyTree 10, from Synium Software GmbH.
– Apple TV App of the Year: ViX, from TelevisaUnivision Interactive, Inc.
– Apple Watch App of the Year: Gentler Streak, from Gentler Stories LLC.
– iPhone Game of the Year: Apex Legends Mobile, from Electronic Arts.
– iPad Game of the Year: Moncage, from X.D. Network Inc.
– Mac Game of the Year: Inscryption, from Devolver.
– Apple TV Game of the Year: El Hijo, from HandyGames.
– Apple Arcade Game of the Year: Wylde Flowers, from Studio Drydock Pty Ltd.
– China Game of the Year: League of Legends Esports Manager, from Shenzhen Tencent Tianyou Technology Ltd.
Cultural Impact Winners
In order to acknowledge the greatest apps and games on Apple devices, Apple’s App Store editors chose five Cultural Impact winners.
This year’s winners urge users to engage fully with their emotions, connect authentically with others, and honour their past and previous generations while visualising a better society.
- How We Feel from the How We Feel Project, Inc.
- Dot’s Home from the Rise-Home Stories Project
- Locket Widget from Locket Labs, Inc.
- Waterllama from Vitalii Mogylevets
- Inua – A Story in Ice and Time from ARTE Experience
Each winner will receive a physical award inspired by the blue App Store icon, according to Apple.
The 2022 #AppStoreAwards winners are here. Discover how an app or game can impact lives in awesome ways.
📲: https://t.co/ZlQXhqzv6Y pic.twitter.com/uQhuGJjPjq
— App Store (@AppStore) November 29, 2022
Apple also released the top downloaded apps and games across free and paid categories for the year. Here are the top apps in the US:
Top Free Apps
- YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream
- Google Maps
- Google Search
- Gmail – Email by Google
- Cash App
Top Paid Apps
- Procreate Pocket
- The Wonder Weeks
- 75 Hard
- AutoSleep Track Sleep on Watch
- FILCA – SLR Film Camera
- My Macros+ | Diet & Calories
Top Free Games
- Subway Surfers
- Stumble Guys
- Coloring Match
- Count Masters: Crowd Runner 3D
- Call of Duty®: Mobile
- Parking Jam 3D
- Text or Die
Top Paid Games
- Heads Up!
- Bloons TD 6
- Geometry Dash
- Monopoly – Classic Board Game
- My Child Lebensborn
- Five Nights at Freddy’s
- Plague Inc.
- Rovio Classics: AB
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 2
Top Apple Arcade Games
- NBA 2K21 Arcade Edition
- The Oregon Trail
- Angry Birds Reloaded
- Sneaky Sasquatch
- Cooking Mama: Cuisine!
- Bloons TD 6+
- Skate City
- Warped Kart Racers
- Solitaire by MobilityWare+
Read About Christian Pulisic Net Worth: https://storiesexplore.com/christian-pulisic-salary-height-wife-net-worth/